October 11, 2016

Fall Crushes

Fall is by far one of my favorite seasons to shop for and consequently dress for. Every year I look forward to boot and sweater weather, and nothing makes me happier than being able to wear all my vests again. Don't get me wrong, I love summer & the wardrobe that accompanies, but I definitely look forward to dressing a little more cozy come fall. 

The temps around here are finally feeling a little more seasonal, and I am welcoming autumn in New England with open arms! My closet is also gladly welcoming all the fall styles, and I thought I would share some items that have grabbed my attention. Definitely adding these to my fall wish list! 

I love my J.Crew quilted vests (I already own three..), but I am thinking I just might need it in this Irish moss color as well. And, while we're on the topic of vests, how great is this fleece vest!? It's perfect for these cooler temps, and I love that it can be dressed up a little bit more than the quilted vests. I am also loving these booties, this crossbody bag, and I am mildly obsessed with these gold loafers.

Check them all out below and enjoy the rest of my finds for fall!



Shop here...
J.Crew Excursion Quilted Vest
xo. G

No comments:

Post a Comment