October 26, 2016

NARS Audacious Lipstick










Before I begin this post I need to give credit where credit is due! While in Europe one of the girls I was traveling with, and became good friends with I might add (hi Sammy!), had recently purchased a new NARS lipstick. She is one of the nicest and most selfless people I have ever met, so naturally she let me try out and use this lipstick on multiple occasions over the course of our trip. I loved it and quickly decided it was something I needed to purchase as soon as possible upon my return home. And that is exactly what I did!

Ever since I bought it I just can't get enough! As you can see from the photos above, the shade is Charlotte and it is the most perfect oxblood burgundy. I even think it looks a little darker on than those photos are making it out to be! It's the perfect color for fall and will definitely carry you all the way through winter. Also, the color is universally very flattering, so everyone can confidently rock a beautiful red lip! The great thing about the NARS' Audacious lipstick line is that it is richly pigmented so it provides full coverage in a single stroke and it is super long lasting. Can't complain about that!

This is my first NARS lipstick and I am very impressed. It's a little on the pricier side, but I think it is so worth it. I will definitely be checking out other NARS lip products, and I've already got my eye on their new velvet lip glide in Toy. Anyone that knows me, knows that I love a good red lip especially during the fall and winter months, so I am super excited to be adding this one to my collection. I am planning on doing a post on my favorite reds next month, so stay tuned for that! In the mean time, you can shop my lipstick and look below. Enjoy!

Shop Here....


xo. G

No comments:

Post a Comment