November 08, 2016

Chanel No. 5 L'Eau






I recently added a new perfume to my collection, and it has quickly become a new favorite! Chanel launched it's new modern take on the classic Chanel No. 5 earlier this fall, and I loved it from the moment I gave it a try. I was in Europe at the time, and I took every opportunity I had to spritz a little on each time I walked by a Chanel store or Sephora. It is modern, sexy, and so fresh, but it stays true to the original No. 5. I love that it is new and contemporary, but still so timeless. Of course the fragrance itself is the major attraction, but it looks just as beautiful as it smells. I am loving how perfectly it sits on my dresser!

I also can't go without saying how much I loved the packaging and box it came in! It was just as good as the perfume itself. Chanel spares no attention to detail, and that is exactly what we love about them. Modern, timeless, and beautiful - Chanel nailed it with their new No. 5. If you are a Chanel fan already, I know you will love this, and even if you're not, I highly recommend you try out this beautiful scent for yourself.

If you are interested in how Chanel No. 5 L'Eau came to be, check out this article. It reveals the ingredients and exact nods in the scent, and it gives an inside look at what exactly goes into producing the scent. The article also speaks with Oliver Polge, the perfumer who created Chanel No. 5 L'Eau, and gives his perspective of the new scent. Such a good read, definitely check it out!

Shop it here...

xo. G 

2 comments:

  1. The fragrance of Chanel No 5 Leau is quite amazing. This perfume is open with an opening fruity notes of Lemon, Mandarin, Orange which makes this a perfect perfume for every woman. By the way, thanks for sharing this post.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for sharing, I have recently purchased chance by chanel for women, it's the best gucci perfume I have ever used.

    ReplyDelete