November 30, 2016

Gift Guide for the Jetsetter!


Today I'm sharing a gift guide for all the jettsetters and travel lovers in your life! This was a super fun  one for me to work on after recently having traveled around Europe. I was able to draw inspiration for this post based on my own experiences traveling for a month. I tried to round up what I consider to be the essentials for traveling - whether it be for a weekend getaway or for a month long adventure! These noise canceling headphones and adorable sleeping mask are must haves for trying to get some shut eye especially on what can often be noisy airplanes. I love love love this cashmere travel wrap - perfect for staying cozy while on the go - definitely adding it to my wish list! A passport holder is essential, as is a fashionable pouch for staying organized while traveling. Last but not least, a very important one in my book is a water bottle,  and how cute is this one!? Staying hydrated is key at all time but especially when jettsetting! Check out all the perfect gifts for traveling below and as always safe travels! 

Shop Here... 

No comments:

Post a Comment