December 08, 2016

Stocking Stuffers








Come Christmas morning, one of my favorite traditions is opening up our stockings. In our house we have always saved the stockings for last, opening them up after we have unwrapped all of our other gifts. I'm honestly not sure why we do it this way, but it is what we have done ever since I was a kid and I have grown to love it. Having to wait for the stocking, makes it that much sweeter when we do open them! Knowing that there are a few small goodies left for you makes opening up your last gift a bit better. Stockings are perfect for all the little gifts, which are often some of the best. As they always say "the best things come in small packages."

I wanted to round up and share some items that I know I for one would love to see in my stocking, and that I feel would make the perfect stocking stuffers! A stocking is the perfect place to gift those small beauty products - a lipstick, hand lotion, or nail polish. I love love love this rosebud salve, it is one of my go-to and most used beauty products. I literally use it for everything from chapped lips, to dry skin, and even to tame fly-aways. Every woman should have this in her beauty arsenal. Anthropologie sells the best hand cream this time of year. It is the cutest packaging and literally smells like a Christmas tree, which makes it so festive this time of year! Jewelry is another perfect stocking stuffer. J.Crew Factory has the best jewelry at a price that won't break the bank. I recently purchased this chunky necklace and these jewel cluster earrings, and think they would make the perfect holiday gift! A pretty candle or a nice parfum are also nice and unexpected little gifts - perfect for a stocking. Oh, and how could I forget a pair of socks or two!


Shop here... 


xo. G

No comments:

Post a Comment